How Sentinel's Handbrake Warning Alert Will Help You
Drivers are often working to a tight schedule, quickly moving in and out of the vehicle at each location. Even the most careful and experienced can sometimes forget to apply the handbrake or park brake as they leave the vehicle, creating the risk of damage or injury. If you want the confidence of knowing that your vehicle is always secured, Sentinel’s Handbrake Warning Alert is the answer.
How does it work?
- Any driver opening the door of the vehicle without applying the handbrake or parking brake will hear an audible alert.
- The warning will continue until the handbrake is activated by the driver.
- The system can programmed to provide a custom message – in any language - to the driver.
Benefits of the system
- Helps prevent injury to personnel and members of the public.
- Prevents damage to vehicles and 3rd party property caused by failure to apply the handbrake.
- Reduces the risk of potential legal claims.
- Protected by an extendable one-year warranty.
- Easily fitted by our engineers.
- Requires no maintenance.
- CE marked
- M.I.R.A. tested for on and off the highway.
- Units are available with a reduced volume facility.
Can you afford to be without one?