The number of near-side collisions is increasing every year, most commonly at junctions, roundabout and turnings into side roads. Sentinel Systems’ Left Turn Alarm reduces the risk of these accidents, protecting members of the public, your vehicle, and your company’s reputation.
How does it work?
- The alarm is triggered by the left hand turn signal
- Once the driver has indicated left, the system will become live and the sounder will activate “WARNING, THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT!”
- This message will be repeated until the left signal is cancelled.
Benefits of the system
- Helps prevent injury to personnel and members of the public.
- Prevents damage to your and other vehicles.
- Operation is restricted to low speeds, via a CANBUS module, helping to prevent false activation
- Reduces the risk of potential legal claims.
- Extendable one-year warranty.
- Quickly fitted by our experienced engineers.
- Requires no maintenance.
- CE marked
- M.I.R.A. tested for on and off the highway.
- Units are available with a reduced volume facility.
Can you afford to be without one?